The Henson 9000 is rapidly becoming the instrument of choice for screening and managing glaucoma, the leading cause of preventable blindness worldwide.
We know that when screening for disease, the two statistics determining performance are sensitivity and specificity.
We also know that a screening test needs to be conducted as quickly as possible, for the benefit of your practice and your patient.
Until now, these factors have been interdependent. For example, quicker testing has been achieved but at the expense of accuracy. Or increased accuracy has limited speed.
When thinking about updating your perimeter, you really need to consider the major advantages the Henson 9000 offers.
- New ZATA threshold algorithm conforms to Goldmann standard
- Faster threshold testing using prior data for greater accuracy
- Fast multiple and single stimuli suprathreshold programmes
- Fully networkable through control device
- PDF format printouts available
- Fully Compliant DVLA Estermann test
- Fully compatible with Henson 8000
- Conforms with Goldmann standard
- Degradation-free light source
- Solid-state technology
- Low maintenance costs
- Numerous PC configuration options now available
- Optional Motorised chinrest controlled by PC